January 5, 2010

The Stylist - Juan Nunez


We are proud to have worked with Juan Nunez III as our hair stylist for this project. Juan has donated his time in support of this charity project.
(Model pictured Lance Winters)
I have been a Makeup Artist and in the Hair Industry for over 13 years. I am a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology Career Center in Dallas, TX and Licensed Cosmetologist and Licensed Cosmetology Instructor in Texas. I trained with Judy Disbrow of Theatrical Hair Goods in San Francisco, CA were I learned the art of wig making and developed my skills at design and hair styling. Since then I have worked with several great companies including Steve Silver's "Beach Blanket Babylon" where I was the Wigmaster, San Francisco Opera and Ballet, Old Globe Theater in San Diego, Kentucky Opera, just to name a few. I currently live in Dallas, TX and continuing working within all aspects of the Beauty Industry.