January 8, 2010

Cade Wilson



I am a 19 year old full time college student and full time job holder. I actually have two jobs, one is at Chili’s bar and grill and the other is at Abercrombie and Fitch. At the moment I go to a local community college but plan to transfer to a major university within a year. I am very busy during the week and on weekends but still mix in a little fun every now and then. Life is too short not to live a little. I love modeling. I have loved it ever since I can remember. I would like to get signed by a major modeling agency and travel the world. Be the next big time model, a household name. But at the same time not compromise my morals and beliefs. I am a very driven person and won’t stop till I am the best at whatever it is that I put myself into. I like having the camera on me; there is so many things that can be said through a picture and the expressions and backgrounds. It is truly a blessing and an honor to be able to do what i do.

Keeping our environment healthy is so important and everybody needs to do their part. Not only do I recycle but doing something as small as carpooling to work and school or turning off lights when you leave a room are all helpful. I support our nations going green and not having to rely on so much foreign oil to run this country. I am currently in the process of getting together an awareness group at my local college to go around and raise questions to classes and give answers on how to help our world become a more green place. I want my kids, kids, kids, kids, kids to be able to enjoy this earth as much as I have.   
Watch his behind the scenes video on YouTube.
DONATE $1 TO SUPPORT THE NATURE PROJECT!
Email Cade at the Support Nature Project