February 12, 2010

Daniel Sandoval

My name is Daniel Sandoval. I grew up in a small town in a very desolate part of West Texas. When I was seventeen I left the country life and moved to Dallas, TX. I now run a delivery company with my brother which has been in business for 7 years. I have been modeling for about 4 years now and I really enjoy it. It helps keeps me focused and it challenges me to stay in tip top shape. I can definitely see myself getting more involved with the modeling industry if there are opportunities. My hobbies are composing and writing original music, playing the guitar, running, working out and watching movies. I love my family very much and life my life to the fullest!
I’m also well aware and involved in protecting our environment. I do everything I possibly can to avoid using Styrofoam cups, plates or any single use items for that matter. I cook my own meals at home and use a glass plate. When I have my coffee in the morning I use a glass mug. My gym is less than a mile away from my place so I run to the gym and run back home. I do this so my car is not on the road releasing more carbon monoxide into the air; which is deadly by the way. If one person per household across the globe could make a minor contribution to protecting our environment, just imagine what a difference that could make.