May 14, 2010

Kale Roberts


I am originally from Colorado and now live in Texas.  I am a student and have recently started my modeling career.  I’m in the gym about four to five times a week for about 2 hours at a time. I run hard and lift hard. I pay strict attention to what I’m eating with little variation in my diet. I stay away from harmful substances, I do, however, enjoy a good drink on occasion, though never in excess. For me, being healthy and in excellent shape requires that I find my balance and maintain it every day.
My goal is to be as happy as I can and live my life to the absolute fullest. To make the people I surround myself with as happy as possible, love everything that I do, and always strive for perfection.
I am very aware of doing the little things to help the environment.  I recycle everything I can and I use reusable shopping bags when I shop.  I buy organic foods which are healthy for the planet and me.  I take the bus around town and walk where I can so I don’t have to use my car.  I did go see the Disney Nature movie Oceans which was awesome.  A part of my ticket price went to support our charity the Nature Conservancy! 
Note: Kale Roberts portfolio can be seen at OnDisplayMen.com.