May 21, 2010

Flip Ashley


My name is Flip. I have been modeling for about 6 years now and I have always loved it. It gives me something to strive for and makes me want to work hard to attain it. Many, many things change in my life but one of the few constants that has been there to push me on has been my modeling career. I am also a personal trainer and that gives me great happiness. Seeing the changes I make in people, whether they are just your normal everyday working Joe or a specialized athlete, gives me great pride and satisfaction in what I do. I hope to become even more successful at the things I do and I plan on doing that by working hard and making sure to never lose sight of my goals.

“I recycle"...lol, just kidding. I feel like the act of making someone more fit makes them want to do more to stay healthy, and that means having a healthy environment, inside and outside. I motivate those around me to recycle and do as much possible to keep the earth clean. I love running outdoors and I don't believe I would enjoy running next to a trash dump or having to dodge litter all day. So while I'm outdoors I make sure to keep an eye out for anything I can do to make the environment safer and cleaner.
Note: Flip Ashley portfolio can be seen at OnDisplayMen.com