October 22, 2010

Zach Van Way


My name is Zach Van Way.  I'm 22 years old and I live in Chesapeake, VA.  I am currently enrolled in community college and am transferring back to Old Dominion University next semester.  I love bodybuilding.  I enjoy the challenges it offers as well as the obvious physical benefits that come along with it.  When I'm not working or in the gym, I love spending time with my friends, family, and girlfriend.
I may not be Al Gore, but I strive to live as green as I can.  I drive an eco friendly Volkswagon, and even had an aftermarket exhaust installed that improves my gas mileage while reducing harmful emissions, not to mention makes my car sound like a beast!  I always recycle, and I absolutely DETEST littering.  I might even start a fight with a stranger if I see them littering in public!!!
See more of my gallery at OnDisplayMen.com.
Photography by Josh Camero